How to Make Panna Cotta
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 27⁄100 Tablespoon (or a bit more)|
1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water and set aside.
2. In a pot, pour in the milk and add in cream and sugar. Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
3. Add in gelatin to the milk mixture. Once gelatin dissolves and mixes. Turn off heat.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl. Plastic wrap it and refrigerate for 4 hours or more.
5. Check the solution after 2 hours, if it does not set adjust gelatin by reheating.
6. After four hours remove panna cotta in a plate.
7. Garnish panna cotta with fruits and serve with fruits or caramel.
If you want to add in vanilla for extra flavor then add it after cooking cream.
Calories 319 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 14.9 g74.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.9 mg29.3%
Sodium 52.7 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 20 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 0.43%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet