|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , dice|
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, dice|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, dice|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , roasted and diced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , roasted and diced|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice the baguette into thin slices.
3. Brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper; arrange the baguette slices in single layer.
5. Place the baking tray in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, cut the tomato skin along with the flesh to avoid using seeds. Dice the tomato skin and place in a bowl.
7. Add half of each, minced garlic, chopped shallots, fresh chopped basil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and olive oil; mix and let it sit for a while to infuse the flavors.
8. In another bowl, add chopped bell pepper, minced garlic, chopped shallots, fresh chopped basil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and olive oil; mix and let it sit for a while to infuse the flavors.
9. In a plate, place 6 toasted baguette in two rows.
10. Spoon tomato Bruschetta on one side and pepper Bruschetta on the other side.
11. Finish off the tomato Bruschetta with a little blue cheese and pepper Bruschetta with feta cheese.
12. In a plate, center a whole tomato with fresh basil leaves at the top and line both types of Bruschetta around the tomato.
13. Serve as appetizer.