1. Season the rib eye steak with salt, pepper, olive oil, fresh oregano, lemon juice and 2 chopped garlic cloves.
2. Heat a skillet and place the seasoned steak on it and brown for 3-5 minutes on each side until medium rare.
3. Once it is done, place the rib eye on a plate to rest.
4. For the Don Vito sauce: In the same pan, add the mushrooms, remaining garlic and shallots and caramelize.
5. Once caramelized, add the cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoed, grape tomatoes, fresh basil and scallions and cook.
6. In the meanwhile, in a pan, bring the water to a boil and blanch the asparagus for 3-4 minutes.
7. Once the asparagus is blanched, add a tablespoon of butter to a low heat skillet along with the asparagus, salt and pepper and toss.
8. Add a tablespoon of butter into the Don Vito sauce pan and season with salt and pepper and toss well.
9. Plate the steak along with the a topping of the Don vito sauce and asparagus on the