How To Make Your Own Frozen Skillet Meals
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||2 , diced|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Squash||1⁄2 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, seeded, diced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, seeded, diced|
|Broccoli||100 Gram, cut into small florets|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Cajun seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning salt||To Taste (Other(Full absorption))|
|Penne pasta||500 Gram (1 box)|
|Alfredo sauce||30 Ounce (2 (15 ounce) jars)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan pour the chicken broth. Put the chicken cubes and cook on medium high heat till just done. Drain and set aside.
2. Fill a large pot with hot water, add about a Tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil.
3. Add the pasta and cook till al dente. Takes around 11 minutes.
4. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Put 15 ounce of alfredo sauce and mix well till all are well coated.
5. Season with Italian seasoning, paprika and salt to taste. Mix well and let is sit till cooled completely.
6. In a foil lined baking sheet, pour 1 tablespoon olive oil and spread it evenly.
7. Spread the pasta-sauce mix on the baking sheet.
8. In a second foil lined baking sheet, put 1 tablespoon of olive oil and put the cooked chicken and spread into a layer. Season with Cajun seasoning and seasoning salt to taste.
9. In the bowl with vegetables, pour the remaining 15 ounce of alfredo sauce and mix well.
10. Take a third baking sheet lined with foil and spread the vegetables coated with sauce.
11. Place all the three baking sheets in the freezer and freeze for around 1 hour or till the sauce hardens.
12. After 1 hour, remove the three baking sheets from the freezer and break them with hands and put them in a bowl.
13. Mix all the ingredients well till combined.
14. Put them in zip lock bags in portions or as whole and store them in the freezer.
15. In a saucepan, put the required amount of the pasta and heat for around 15 minutes on medium heat or until thoroughly heated.
16. In a serving plate or bowl, garnish with diced tomatoes, parsley flakes, mozzarella, or Parmesan cheese or serve warm as it is.