|Finely chopped onion||1 Large|
|Finely chopped carrot||1|
|Finely chopped capsicum||1 Large|
|French beans||8 , finely chopped|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Boil the macaroni with half tbsp salt and 1 tsp oil. Drain when boiled.
2. Heat the butter in a fry pan, add the chopped onions and saute till golden pink.
3. Add the remaining vegetables and salt to taste, mix well, cover, and allow to cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. When the vegetables are cooked tender, add the milk, stirring continuously, and bring to boil. (Be careful so it doesn't curdle.)
5. Add the boiled macaroni.
6. Add more salt if required, and pepper.
7. Serve hot.
Calories 577 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.6%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.6 mg14.5%
Sodium 281 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.2%
Sugars 18.5 g
Protein 17 g33.6%
Vitamin A 118.4% Vitamin C 142.9%
Calcium 20.2% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet