|Seaweed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), wet and well washed|
|Idaho potatoes||4 , wrapped in foil|
|Chickens||2 , cut up, each part wrapped in cheesecloth|
|Lobsters||3 Pound (2 Lobsters, 1 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Ears of corn||4 , husked and wrapped in foil|
1. Fill the bottom of a washboiler or large enamel pot with a layer of washed seaweed. Add the water and place over high heat. When water boils, add potatoes and more washed seaweed. Cover.
2. About fifteen minutes later, add the chicken and a layer of seaweed. Cover.
3. Fifteen minutes later, add the lobster and more seaweed. Cover.
4. About eight minutes later add the corn.
5. Ten minutes later add the clams. Cover and steam until clams open.
Calories 1893 Calories from Fat 719
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g122.7%
Saturated Fat 22.3 g111.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 617.6 mg205.9%
Sodium 1163.6 mg48.5%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45.1%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.4%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 161 g322.9%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 120.8%
Calcium 21.3% Iron 99.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet