|Cauliflower head||1 Large|
|Sweet pickled onions||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram)|
|Green peppers||3 Large|
|Red peppers||3 Large|
|Mushrooms||1 3⁄4 Pound (800 Gram)|
|Plum tomatoes||1 3⁄4 Pound (800 Gram)|
|Anchovy fillets||4 Ounce (120 Gram)|
|Canned flaked tuna||12 1⁄2 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||9 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Stuffed green olives||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram)|
|Kalamata olives||14 Ounce (400 Gram)|
|Green beans||1 3⁄4 Pound (800 Gram)|
|Tomato sauce||9 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Chili sauce||6 Fluid Ounce (175 Milliliter)|
|White vinegar||4 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
1. Chop the cauliflower, onions, celery, zucchini, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Drain the liquid from anchovies and tuna.
2. Rinse the anchovies and tuna under hot water. Chop the anchovies and break up the tuna.
3. Combine vegetable oil, cauliflower and onions in a large pan and cook over high heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add all other ingredients except the anchovies and tuna and vinegar and cook an additional 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add the anchovies, tuna and vinegar and cook another 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool.
5. Put the antipasto in sterilised jars and store in a refrigerator, it will keep for many weeks. Serve with cracker biscuits.