How-to Make Tomato Basil Crostini
|Baguette||2 , sliced|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon, divided (Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil)|
|Tomatoes||3 , chopped|
|Basil leaves||6 , thinly sliced|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), roasted|
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Place the baguette on a baking sheet and drizzle the bread with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt.
3. Toast for 15 minutes or until golden in the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. Layer each piece of toast with the tomatoes, basil and shredded parmesan cheese drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
5. Serve Tomato Basil Crostini with soft drinks.