|Hard boiled eggs||6|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks and place in a bowl. Wipe the knife with a damp towel between each cut to make a clean cut.
2. Set the whites aside on a devilled egg serving tray.
3. In yolk bowl add in the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Mash all the ingredients and combine well.
4. Refill the whites a tablespoon of the yolk mixture for each egg half.
5. Garnish with chives and sprinkle paprika over the Devilled Eggs. Serve and enjoy!