Lasagna with Bechamel Sauce
|Lasagna||1 Pound, soaked in water|
|Romano cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozarella cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon (extra virgin olive oil)|
|Celery heat||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Basil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped|
|Crushed tomato||28 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||5 Tablespoon|
1. Make the meat sauce.
1.1 Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
1.2 Saute onions and celery.
1.3 Put-in the ground beef and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
1.4 Add the basil and crushed tomatoes then stir. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
1.5 Sprinkle salt and stir. Cook for 2 minutes then set aside.
2. Make the bechamel sauce
2.1 Heat a clean cooking pot then put-in butter and allow to melt.
2.2 Gradually add-in flour while stirring.
2.3 Pour in milk then stir continously.
2.4 Add ground nutmeg and salt then stir.
2.5 Continue cooking while stirring until texture becomes thick.
3. Arrange soaked lasagna in a baking pan.
4. Alternately top the lasagna with meat sauce, bechamel sauce, romano cheese, and parmesan cheese.
5. Create another layer by arranging a new set of lasagna and other ingredients on top. Note: feel free to add layers as desired.
6. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
8. Serve. Share and enjoy!