1. In a bowl combine unbleached white flour, sea salt and warm water, whisk them together and let it sit for an hour.
2. Finely chop the mixed herbs and shallots, set aside.
3. In a bowl beat egg add the ricotta cheese, shallots, herbs, sea salt and ground black pepper, mix everything well.
4. Start cleaning the zucchini, Make a slit lengthwise in each flower and remove the stamen.
5. Put a spoon full of the fillings in the center and clos the flower and twist the petals, continue until all done.
6. Add one egg to the batter and whisk well.
7. Preheat the pan on high heat, pour olive oil, dip the zucchini flower in the batter and coat them well.
8. Fry the zucchini flower for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly golden.
9. Once done transfer it on a baking sheet, and continue frying with the rest but on medium high heat.
10. Serve the zucchini flowers immediately and hot.
Wrap the herbs in a paper towel it will keep the herbs fresh