|Turkey escalopes/Breast fillets||4|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Anchovy fillets||4 , soaked in milk|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Soaking Fillets)|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||4|
|Chopped marjoram||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint (140 Milliliter)|
1. If using the turkey breasts, flatten between two sheets of greaseproof paper with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan and, when foaming, add the garlic and the turkey. Cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove them from the pan.
3. Drain the anchovy fillets and rinse them well. Diy on kitchen paper. Put a slice of cheese on top of each turkey fillet and arrange the anchovies and capers on top of each. Sprinkle with the chopped herbs and return the turkey to the pan.
4. Cook the turkey a further 5 minutes over moderate heat, until the turkey is cooked through, and the cheese has melted. Remove to a serving dish and keep warm.
5. Return the pan to the heat and add the Marsala to deglaze, then reduce the heat. Add the cream and whisk in well. Lower the heat and simmer gently, uncovered, for a few minutes to thicken the sauce. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and spoon over the turkey fillets to serve.