|Raw shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, crushed|
|Minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Dash|
|Canned italian plum tomatoes||35 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Remove shells and black sand vein from shrimp.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add onions, garlic, parsley and thyme. Cook until onions are limp but not browned.
4. Add shrimp, a few at a time. Cook lightly on both sides. Add salt and pepper. Add tomatoes, wine and sugar.
5. Cover with vac-control valve closed and simmer over low heat about 20 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2317 Calories from Fat 779
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g135.4%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1034.1 mg344.7%
Sodium 4280.8 mg178.4%
Total Carbohydrates 190 g63.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g52.8%
Sugars 44 g
Protein 159 g317.7%
Vitamin A 207% Vitamin C 370.2%
Calcium 63.2% Iron 140.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet