Creamy Pesto Chicken With Gnocchi
|Chicken thigh cutlets||8 (1.3 Kilogram)|
|Gnocchi||500 Gram (Fresh)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Dry white wine||125 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Sun dried tomato pesto||60 Gram (1/4 Cup)|
|Fresh basil leaves||8 Small|
1. Place chicken in oiled shallow baking dish; cook in hot oven 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, add gnocchi to large saucepan of boiling water. Boil, uncovered, until tender; drain.
3. Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan; cook garlic until fragrant.
4. Add wine; simmer, uncovered, until most of the liquid evaporates. Add pesto and cream; bring mixture to a boil. Stir in gnocchi.
5. Serve chicken with gnocchi and sauce, sprinkled with basil.