Italian Meat Sauce Spaghetti
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Minced steak||500 Gram|
|Canned peeled tomatoes||440 Gram|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1 Pinch|
|Spaghetti||375 Gram (Packet)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Serve)|
1. Remove seeds from capsicum and chop finely.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over a moderate heat and add capsicum, garlic and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden brown.
4. Add minced steak and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until meat turns brown.
5. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir well.
6. Reduce heat to low, cover saucepan, and cook spaghetti sauce for 20 minutes.
7. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add spaghetti and stir well.
8. Simmer, uncovered, over a moderate heat for approximately 15 minutes, until spaghetti is tender.
9.Drain spaghetti in a colander.
10. To serve, place spaghetti in a serving dish, spoon meat sauce over, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.