1. Heat enough oil in a pan, just about enough to cover the surface of the pan.
2. Toss in chopped onion and garlic and sauté until light brown.
3. Add ground beef to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes until it becomes brown and tender.
4. Add a cup of red wine and stir for two mins.
5. Add two tablespoon of tomato paste and stir well.
6. Now add seasoning to the dish and a piece of cinnamon.
7. Now add two glasses of water t it, stir, cover with a lid and let it simmer on low heat.
8. After 15 minutes of boiling, remove the sauce from the heat and let it sit until your spaghetti cooks.
9. In the meantime, get the water ready to cook the spaghetti.
10. Once the water reaches a boiling point, cook the spaghetti for 7-10 minutes, drain it into a colander and keep aside.
11. Serve the spaghetti in a plate, top it with sauce and serve.
Who can resist a glorious low simmered Sunday brunch bursting with loads and loads of vegetable, beef, Parmesan, and spaghetti? Comfort food at its best, spaghetti Bolognese is rich and flavorful to the taste buds, but light and easy on the stomach. A family favorite, learning how to make spaghetti Bolognese at home would earn you cuddles and hugs from your family. Don’t believe? Then tune into this video to learn how to make the most irresistible spaghetti Bolognese at home.