18th of 100 easy weeknight dinner - quick, cheap and healthy recipes that take about 30mins to cook from start to finish. This is my mum's recipe for creamy smoked salmon and leek tagliatelle.
Smoked salmon fillet
2 , chop
1 , washed and chopped
250 Gram (or any other pasta)
1 , chopped finely
5 Gram, chop (handful)
Juice of lemon
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
1. Place a deep pan on flame and heat oil for a minute.
2. Add leek and cook for a couple of minutes and then add salmon. Fry for a minute.
3. Stir in garlic and lemon juice.
4. Season with salt and pepper and add cream fraiche. Stir occasionally and cook on low flame.
5. In a pot of salted boiling water simmer pasta for 3 minutes or as per package instruction. Drain well.
6. Add pasta to the sauce, turn the heat off and stir.
Would you like to treat your family to an Italian delicacy this weekend? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe of Italian Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon and Leek, that can be easily replicated at home. Click the play button now.
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Smoked Salmon And Leek Tagliatelle Recipe Video