28th of 100 easy weeknight dinner recipes. This is my version of the Italian favorite.
3 (as needed)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
1 , peeled
Parma ham slices
2 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)
Salt and pepper
1. In a colander, put tomatoes and pour boiling water over it. Peel the skin off and chop.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. Cut ciabatta in half and pop it in grill for 3-5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, add chopped tomatoes and basil.
5. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
6. Rub garlic clove on grilled hot bread and spoon tomato mixture on top.
Love Italian food? Try this out of the world recipe of The Original Italian Bruschetta now. The blend of flavors in the recipe is just irresistible. Watch the video now and treat yourself to this Italian delicacy.
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Bruschetta Recipe Video