How To Make A Grilled Chicken Pizza
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry yeast||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Floury potato||4 Tablespoon|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly grated mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat the charcoal grill.
2. Season the chicken breast with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place on the heated charcoal, cook on indirect heat for about 25 minutes. cut into pieces.
3. In a mixing bowl, place yeast, add warm water, mix and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Add olive oil, mix, add salt and sugar, mix again. Finally add in the flour, mix to form a nice dough. Allow to sit in a warm place for 30 minutes.
5. Grease the grill with olive oil.
6. Transfer the dough to a dusted surface, flatten the dough to get a 8 to 10 inch pizza. Place on the heated grill, flip when done from one side.
7. Spread sauce, arrange the grilled chicken, basil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook until the cheese melts.
8. Cut into wedges and serve.