Italian Salad Platter
|Mozzarella cheese slice||8|
|Pimentos||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into strips|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned baby sweet corn cobs||8|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, spinach leaves and chicory leaves on a large platter.
2. Cut out 8 rounds of bread using a scone cutter. Toast bread rounds on both sides. Place a slice of salami, then a slice of cheese on toast and grill until cheese has melted. Arrange toasts on top of leaves on platter.
3. Using a potato peeler, peel strips of cucumber, lengthwise, twist each strip and arrange on platter.
4. Combine pimentos, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes and basil in a medium bowl, mix well and arrange on platter.
5. Place green olives and corn on platter and pour combined olive oil and vinegar over the vegetables, but not the cheese and salami toasts.