1. Marinade the lamb leg with olive oil, garlic, chili paste, rosemary and salt.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
3. Chop green onion leaves, and tear the spinach leaves into halves.
1. Sprinkle salt pepper and olive oil on beetroot and green onion bulbs.
2. Place the lamb leg, onion bulb and beetroot on a grill rack and bake at 400F for 60 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat butter, add green onion leaves, saute for 2 minutes, add spinach, cook for 10 minutes, tossing constantly.
4. Serve hot with, baked beetroot and onion, rice and cooked leafy greens.
A nice and easy roasted leg of lamb...
Roasted lamb is a delicious meal to feed an entire family or guests. The succulent dish is prepared by Tina with utmost care to infuse the flavors of garlic and rosemary into the leg of lamb. Along with the leg she pops in few beets and large spring onions into the oven and they are served alongside the leg roast. Nikko helps her prepare some rice with the meat drippings.
Rosemary And Garlic Roast Leg Of Lamb Recipe Video