1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2) Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch, stirring until smooth and cornstarch is dissolved.
3) In large saucepan, stir together remaining 1-3/4 cups milk, cocoa, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Place over medium-high heat; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in cornstarch-milk mixture; stir constantly until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and continue stirring.
5) Place pasta in large bowl; add chocolate sauce, reserving about 1/3 cup. Toss pasta and sauce, coating pasta completely.
6) Divide pasta among 4 to 6 individual serving dishes. Drizzle with reserved sauce.
7) Serve with frozen yogurt. Garnish with shaved white chocolate, diced mango and strawberries, if desired.
This video is a creation of DreamfieldsPasta. You can visit DreamfieldsPasta for complete recipes, and
Here is an excellent video that displays a an amazing chocolate and pasta dessert that is delicious and good for you. Chocolate linguini delight is a perfect dessert to brighten up the holiday mood. With this recipe, you can still enjoy a healthy and flavorful holiday dessert.