Welcome to Elba's Kitchen. Today she is preparing the mouth-watering bruschetta, which is a popular Italian appetizer. You can also serve these as snacks with your choice of wines.
2 , washed, seeded, finely diced (Roma)
Extra virgin olive oil
3 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
4 Large, rinsed, dried, chopped
White balsamic vinegar
1 , cut into 6 diagonal slices
3 Tablespoon, shredded (Adjust Quantity As Needed)
1) In a bowl, combine tomatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, basil and vinegar.
2) Season this with salt and pepper and place inside refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil with pepper and salt.
4) Brush the baguette slices with the oil mixture on both the sides.
5) Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
6) Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake at 425F oven to brown both the sides. Give 3 minutes for each sides.
7) Bring out the baguettes and spoon the tomato mixture on top.
8) Add shredded cheese on top of the baguettes.
9) Place the baguettes inside the broiler to melt the cheese.
10) Serve the bruschettas by garnishing with herbs, if desired.
This video is a creation of elbacooks4u. You can visit elbacooks4u for complete recipes, and more videos.
Fond of Italian food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Italian Bruschetta step by step in this video. We bet your family will love this Italian delicacy. Watch it now.