|Potatoes||2 Pound (pared)|
|Egg||2 , beaten|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs), sifted|
|Chicken broth||1 Can (10 oz) (condensed)|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted (1 stick)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender in a large saucepan; drain and toss over very low heat 2 minutes to dry potatoes.
2. Mash potatoes until smooth in a large bowl; beat in eggs and salt. Blend in the flour to make a soft dough. Cover the bowl and chill at least 1 hour.
3. Bring chicken broth and water to boiling in a large kettle. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, a few at a time, into boiling liquid and simmer for 5 minutes, or until slightly puffed. Remove with slotted spoon to a shallow baking dish.
4. Drizzle with the melted butter or margarine and sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Bake in hot oven (400°) 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden.