1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. On a non-stick baking sheet, place the pastry dough and unroll it.
3. Press and pull the dough to make it up to the size of baking sheet.
4. Cut the dough in half from the center.
5. In the center of each dough part, spread the tomato sauce.
6. Spread half of the cooked sausage meat in each dough part.
7. Put the layers of ham, browned sausage, sautéed onion and peppers, equally over both the parts of dough.
8. Sprinkle both the cheeses on top.
9. Fold the dough over the filling, press the edges to seal, to make parcels.
10. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown on top.
11. Remove from the oven allow to cool slightly.