|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (From A 1 Pound Carton)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||2 Pound, pared|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sifted all purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender in a large saucepan; toss over very low heat 2 minutes to dry potatoes.
4. Mash potatoes until smooth in a large bowl; beat in the eggs. Blend in 2 3/4 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured pastry board, adding only enough of the remaining 1/4 cup flour to keep dough from sticking.
Roll out to a 14-inch square and spread with filling; roll up, jelly-roll fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
5. Carefully cut dough into 1-inch slices. Place them overlapping, in a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Spoon melted butter over the top and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in hot oven (400°) 25 minutes, or until golden.