1. Peel casing from bologna, then cut it into 4 thick slices; cut each slice into 4 triangles. Halve the 8 salami slices.
2. Thread the bologna and folded slices of salami, alternately with the celery, onto 4 long skewers. Place on rack of broiler pan.
3. Mix mustard, chili sauce and molasses in a cup; brush part over meats.
4. Bake in hot oven (425°), brushing several times with remaining sauce, 15 minutes, or until richly glazed.
5. Spoon rice onto a large serving platter. Place a cherry tomato on the end of each skewer; arrange skewers over rice. Garnish with watercress, if you wish.