Barbecued Bologna Kabobs
|Bologna||1 Pound (Use Unsliced Bologna)|
|Celery pieces||16 (Use Green Part, Cutting Each Piece 2 Inch)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Peel casing from bologna, then cut it into 4 thick slices; cut each slice into 4 triangles. Halve the 8 salami slices.
2. Thread the bologna and folded slices of salami, alternately with the celery, onto 4 long skewers. Place on rack of broiler pan.
3. Mix mustard, chili sauce and molasses in a cup; brush part over meats.
4. Bake in hot oven (425°), brushing several times with remaining sauce, 15 minutes, or until richly glazed.
5. Spoon rice onto a large serving platter. Place a cherry tomato on the end of each skewer; arrange skewers over rice. Garnish with watercress, if you wish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2666 Calories from Fat 1373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 152 g234.5%
Saturated Fat 59.1 g295.3%
Trans Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 293.5 mg97.8%
Sodium 7138 mg297.4%
Total Carbohydrates 236 g78.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55.1%
Sugars 31.3 g
Protein 85 g170.9%
Vitamin A 74.4% Vitamin C 170%
Calcium 50.4% Iron 94.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet