Tortellini Al Pesto
|Pasta dough||2 Cup (32 tbs) (2 Recipes, Basic Variety)|
|Pesto alia milanese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Recipe)|
|Cheese||50 Gram, grated|
|Mashed cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Homemade)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Finely chopped coriander||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Make pesto alia Milanese as directed. Keep in cool place.
2. Make tortellini as directed in recipe Tortellini Bolognesi.
3. Mix filling ingredients together and use it as filling for tortellini and dry as directed.
4. Cook tortellini in boiling salted water in batches until tender but firm or as soon as tortellini floats to the surface of the water remove them to a serving dish.
5. Add pesto alia Milanese and melted butter, toss lightly and serve hot sprinkled with cheese.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3361 Calories from Fat 1749
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 194 g299.1%
Saturated Fat 62.1 g310.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 205.2 mg68.4%
Sodium 8585.4 mg357.7%
Total Carbohydrates 268 g89.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53%
Sugars 46.2 g
Protein 98 g196.4%
Vitamin A 66.5% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 100.8% Iron 72.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet