Tagliatelle Verde Alia Spezzina
|Pasta verde||2 Ounce (1 recipe)|
|Pesto alla spezzina||2 Ounce (1 recipe)|
|Cheese||100 Gram, grated|
1. Make pesto alia spezzina as directed. Keep in cool place.
2. Make pasta as directed till stage 4.
3. Roll up the sheet of dough carefully until 2" in diameter. Using a very sharp knife cut into slices of about 1/2" wide.
4. Open up each slice (noodle) and spread out each strip on a floured board or cloth to dry for 30 minutes.
5. Boil water in a large pan with 1 teaspoon salt.
6. Add cut strips in batches. Cook for 5-7 minutes until just tender. Drain and dry. Sprinkle little oil to prevent sticking.
7. Place cooked tagliatelle into a serving dish. Add 4 tablespoons sauce, mix well with a fork until all tagliatelles are coated with sauce.
8. Pour remaining sauce over and top with grated cheese or serve cheese separately.
Vegetarian Tagliatelle Verde
Follow the same recipe as above. Omit eggs for pasta verde for tagliatelle.