Tagliatelle Verde Alia Spezzina
|Pasta verde||2 Ounce (1 recipe)|
|Pesto alla spezzina||2 Ounce (1 recipe)|
|Cheese||100 Gram, grated|
1. Make pesto alia spezzina as directed. Keep in cool place.
2. Make pasta as directed till stage 4.
3. Roll up the sheet of dough carefully until 2" in diameter. Using a very sharp knife cut into slices of about 1/2" wide.
4. Open up each slice (noodle) and spread out each strip on a floured board or cloth to dry for 30 minutes.
5. Boil water in a large pan with 1 teaspoon salt.
6. Add cut strips in batches. Cook for 5-7 minutes until just tender. Drain and dry. Sprinkle little oil to prevent sticking.
7. Place cooked tagliatelle into a serving dish. Add 4 tablespoons sauce, mix well with a fork until all tagliatelles are coated with sauce.
8. Pour remaining sauce over and top with grated cheese or serve cheese separately.
Vegetarian Tagliatelle Verde
Follow the same recipe as above. Omit eggs for pasta verde for tagliatelle.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1009 Calories from Fat 671
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g116.1%
Saturated Fat 28.1 g140.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105 mg35%
Sodium 3045 mg126.9%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 32 g63.8%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C
Calcium 72.2% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet