1) In a pan, add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2) Add the asparagus spears and cook them until they are tender-crisp. Drain the asparagus and keep aside.
3) In a pot, bring water to a boil and add salt.
4) Then the linguine pasta and allow to cook as per package instructions until al dente. Drain and keep aside.
5) Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat the olive oil, then add the garlic, sun dried tomatoes, salmon and asparagus.
6) Then add the cream, salt and pepper to taste.
7) Cook for a few minutes and then add a little water in which the pasta was cooked.
8) Add the salmon mixture over the cooked linguine and toss to thoroughly mix.
9) Top with the shaved parmesan cheese and serve.
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully presented. Check it out.....
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce Recipe Video