Savory Lima Beans And Bologna
|Onions||2 Medium, minced|
|Frozen limas||20 Ounce (2 packages, 10 ounce each)|
|Bologna slices||24 (thin)|
|Canned pineapple slices||4|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
1. Wrap minced onion; refrigerate.
About 30 -minutes before supper:
1. Cook limas as package labels direct; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in skillet, melt butter; in it saute Bologna slices until edges just brown; remove. Then saute pineapple slices until golden; remove; keep both warm until needed.
3. In same skillet saute minced onions until golden; add limas, seasoned salt, and pepper.
4. In 10-by-6-by-2-inch serving dish, place half of limas, then half of Bologna, then 2 pineapple slices; repeat.