|Ground bologna||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Finely Chopped)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pickle||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Hamburger buns||3 , split|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
1. Combine bologna, cheese, onion, pickle, and mayonnaise; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Spread cut sides of buns with butter. Arrange buns, buttered-side-down, on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 30 seconds on HIGH. Turn buns over; top with bologna mixture.
5. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is melted.