|Ground bologna||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Finely Chopped)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pickle||1 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Hamburger buns||3 , split|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
1. Combine bologna, cheese, onion, pickle, and mayonnaise; set aside.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Spread cut sides of buns with butter. Arrange buns, buttered-side-down, on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 30 seconds on HIGH. Turn buns over; top with bologna mixture.
5. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is melted.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1225 Calories from Fat 710
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.8%
Saturated Fat 34.2 g171.2%
Trans Fat 1.8 g
Cholesterol 170.7 mg56.9%
Sodium 2674.3 mg111.4%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 37 g73.6%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 32.2%
Calcium 69% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet