David Cameron's Italian Sausage Meat Pasta
|Red onions||2 , chopped|
|Spicy italian sausages||6|
|Chopped rosemary||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Handful)|
|Red chili||2 , seeded and diced|
|Red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped plum tomatoes||2 Can (20 oz) (2 tins)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs) (preferably penne)|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) Fry chopped red onions in a large deep frying pan.
2) Add the meat squeezed from the spicy Italian sausages.
3) Throw in chopped rosemary and red chilli.
4) Turn up the heat and break up the sausage.
5) Once the meat has broken up and browned, add lots of red wine and reduce.
6) Then add in chopped plum tomatoes.
7) Reduce the sauce as with Bolognese.
8) Grate Parmesan in a bowl and once the pasta is ready (preferably penne) add together with the Parmesan, double cream and the sauce.