Quick And Easy Spinach Pesto Lasagna
|Pesto sauce||22 Ounce (1 Jar, Cibo Naturals)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach and cheese ravioli||36 Ounce (1 Package, Monterey Pasta)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend pesto sauce with cream. Place a small amount of sauce in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
3. Place a single layer of ravioli evenly over the sauce. Spread 3/4 to 1 cup sauce evenly over ravioli and smooth with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle a quarter of the mozzarella evenly over the surface.
4. Repeat step 3, being sure to get even coverage for each layer.
5. Repeat the process one more time, using all of the remaining sauce and mozzarella to provide a thicker final topping.This will give the lasagna a nicely browned, bubbly appearance.
6. Bake the lasagna, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting