Zuccotto( Italian Chocolate Duo)
|Dark chocolate||600 Gram, melted|
|White chocolate||250 Gram|
|Egg yolks||50 Gram|
|Orange zest||5 Gram|
|Whipped cream||625 Gram|
|Soaked raisins||40 Gram|
• Line the bottom and sides of a terrine mould with chocolate sponge. Soak the sponge with sugar syrup and keep covered.
• Dark chocolate mousse: boil the first 3 ingredients. Add melted gelatin. Cool
• Add the dark melted chocolate. When cold fold the melted dark chocolate.
• White orange mousse: Whisk the yolk and the orange zest until light and fluffy.
• Add the melted white chocolate.
• Dissolve the soaked and melted gelatin and add to the mix.
• When the mixture starts to set fold in the whipped cream and finally the mixed peel & raisin.
• Fill up chocolate mousse in the terrine mould in the shape of an inverted dome.
• For the roulade in the centre, apply a thin layer of ganache on the Swiss roll and fill white chocolate filling and roll tight. (38 cm long and 4.5 cm diameter)
• Arrange the roulade in the centre and fill up the terrine with more chocolate mousse.
• Finish it off with a layer of chocolate sponge on top.