1. In a saucepan, cook the milk and corn kernels until corn is tender. Stir the corn occasionally making sure it doesn’t burn in the bottom of the pan.
2. Add the all purpose flour and lightly mash the corn using the food processor or blender but do not make a paste.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan on medium-high heat. To check if the temperature is right, put a cumin seed and see if it crackles.
4. When the cumin seeds crack, add the corn mixture, black pepper, salt and red bell pepper.
5. Stir and reduce the heat to medium; cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Next, stir the cheese and turn off the heat.
7. Corn should be consistent like a spread, not very dry.
8. Serve the dish over toasted bread and garnish with minced green chili and cilantro.
9. It can also be served as a creamy side dish.
Chef Manjula's brings an Italian appetizer dish for Indian viewers. She makes bruschetta or bread with creamy corn topping with great simplicity and in almost no time. As this comes from your favorite chef, Corn Bruschetta will surely make you happy, for she knows what her followers like to eat.