Indian Minestrone Soup
|French beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely sliced|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Rajma||2 Tablespoon, boiled|
|Noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiled|
1. Dice tomatoes, shred cabbage, cut onions into rings and the rest of the vegetables into slender pieces.
2. Saute onions, french beans and carrots for at least three minutes.
3. Boil 5 cups of water along with the bay leaf.
4. Add potatoes, cabbage and tomatoes.
5. Boil for another 10 minutes.
6. To this add boiled noodles and rajma, salt and pepper.