Indian Minestrone Soup
|French beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely sliced|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Rajma||2 Tablespoon, boiled|
|Noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiled|
1. Dice tomatoes, shred cabbage, cut onions into rings and the rest of the vegetables into slender pieces.
2. Saute onions, french beans and carrots for at least three minutes.
3. Boil 5 cups of water along with the bay leaf.
4. Add potatoes, cabbage and tomatoes.
5. Boil for another 10 minutes.
6. To this add boiled noodles and rajma, salt and pepper.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 872 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.5%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.3 mg26.4%
Sodium 510.7 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 162 g53.9%
Dietary Fiber 28.3 g113.3%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 29 g58.1%
Vitamin A 256.4% Vitamin C 199.7%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 41%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet