Seasoned Chicken Cacciatore
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Season all salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned peeled tomatoes||440 Gram|
|Chicken stock cubes||2|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green capsicum||1 , thinly sliced|
|Black olives||6 , sliced|
1. Toss chicken thighs in flour and Season All salt.
2. Combine chicken thighs, remaining flour, onion, butter, garlic, tomato paste, juice from tomatoes, stock cubes and white wine in a 3-litre casserole dish.
3. Cover and cook for 22-24 minutes on medium high. Stir 2-3 times during cooking.
4. Add capsicum and chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook a further 6-8 minutes on medium high.
5. Gamish with black olives.