Spicy Italian Potato Chops
|For potato chops|
|Red potatoes||200 Gram (peel and cut the potatoes into long pieces)|
|Italian seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Whole milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
FOR POTATO CHOPS
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish, lined with foil.
2. In a bowl, put the potatoes. Add in the Italian seasoning and marinate well.
3. Transfer the potatoes to the baking dish.
4. Place in the oven and cook until crisp and golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
6. Recipe follows.
1. In a bowl, combine milk with butter and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, put garlic, carrot, onion and Italian seasonings. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add in the milk and butter mix and combine with the egg mixture.
4. In a wide pan over medium heat, pour the mixture and fry until thick and light brown.
5. Cut the Omlette into pieces and serve with potato chops.
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.2%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 168.1 mg56%
Sodium 1152.3 mg48%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 32.6% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet