Classic Chicken Marsala
|Boneless chicken breast||2 , cut horizontally into halves|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushroom||200 Gram, sliced|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge them with flour.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil, add butter and shallow fry the breast pieces to brown from both sides, transfer to a plate.
4. To the oil in the skillet, add shallot, cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Add Marsala wine, simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add chicken stock, allow to boil, add the chicken breast and simmer till desired consistency is achieved.
8. Add butter and stir to mix.
9. Serve hot with pasta.