Classic Chicken Marsala
|Boneless chicken breast||2 , cut horizontally into halves|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushroom||200 Gram, sliced|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge them with flour.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil, add butter and shallow fry the breast pieces to brown from both sides, transfer to a plate.
4. To the oil in the skillet, add shallot, cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Add Marsala wine, simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add chicken stock, allow to boil, add the chicken breast and simmer till desired consistency is achieved.
8. Add butter and stir to mix.
9. Serve hot with pasta.
Calories 887 Calories from Fat 542
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.6%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.4 mg58.8%
Sodium 631.9 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 46 g91.1%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet