Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian dish. It’s a simple recipe that impresses everyone. Bolognese sauce is a classic sauce prepared with loads of tomatoes and this is what makes it taste so good. Spaghetti Bolognese is a complete meal that is prepared without much effort, so you have all the good reasons to try this recipe.
1 , finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
4 , cubed
2 , diced
1 , diced
2 Can (20 oz), chopped
Beef stock cube
10 Gram, crumbled (1 cube)
Salt & pepper
1. In a pan add in the oil, onion, garlic and bacon. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the minced beef and cook until browned.
3. Add in celery and carrot to the pan. Followed by red wine, tomatoes, oregano, nutmeg, tomato puree and the stock cube and stir well.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. Meanwhile in a vessel boil water and add in the spaghetti. Cook according to package instruction.
6. In a plate, place spaghetti and ladle the sauce and serve.
Get ready to taste a delicious spaghetti recipe that can just be the perfect addition to your dinner table. With Paul consider this luscious recipe to impress everyone with your cooking. Prepared with beef, bacon and spaghetti, you get the perfect blend of taste and health with this.