This is a great recipe for dinner. Give it a try because it is very different from Italian Shrimp and Grits.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Grated parmesan cheese
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon for grits and 1/2 tablespoon for garnish)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cubed
2 , chopped
Red chilli flakes
Canned diced tomatoes
1 Pound, peeled and deveined
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1. In a saucepan, heat stock and bring to boil.
2. Add in grits, stir and allow to cook until all the liquid is evaporated, stirring frequently.
3. Add in butter and parmesan cheese and stir well, remove and keep warm.
4. Using a sharp knife cut the pancetta in cubes.
5. In non-stick pan heat oil, add in pancetta, garlic and pepper flakes, cook until the meat is brown, for about 3 minutes.
6. Add in the diced tomatoes, stir and allow to cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
7. Add in the shrimps, salt and pepper, stir and cook for about 2 minutes until shrimps are cooked.
8. In a serving plate, make a bed of grits and top it with shrimps.
9. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley and serve hot.
Shrimps and grits with cheese — the very thought of this delectable treat is good enough to melt your heart and taste buds. This perennial favorite dish is quite a cinch to make. All you have to do is stream the video and watch it carefully and you will be a pro in cooking it even before you realize.