Pasta With Spicy Sauce- معكرونه مع صوص البندوره الحره
|Spaghetti||1⁄2 Pound (or any pasta of your choice)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Dry oregano/Dry basil||To Taste (Optional)|
|Tomatoes||3 Large, diced|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), peeled and minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Hot pepper||1 , diced|
|Fresh basil||3 Tablespoon, chopped (or 1 tsp. dry basil)|
|Fresh oregano||3 Tablespoon, chopped (or 1 tsp. dry oregano)|
|Salt and ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cheddar/Parmesan||2 Tablespoon, freshly grated|
1. In a pan, add in the olive oil and onion. Sauté for a few seconds.
2. Add in the garlic, hot pepper, basil and oregano. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato paste.
3. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir well and pour in the water, boil for 10 minutes and cover the pan. Simmer for 25 minutes on low heat.
4. Meanwhile cook spaghetti according to package direction.
5. Strain the spaghetti and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and dry oregano.
6. Plate spaghetti in a serving dish, top with tomato sauce. Garnish with cheddar and serve.