|Golden raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry marsala/Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Pound|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
1. Line bottom and 1 inch of side of a 9-inch springform pan with pastry, patting to even thickness. Refrigerate 30 minutes or freeze 15 minutes, until set.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine raisins and Marsala. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, and flour. Beat with a wooden spoon until well blended. Add egg yolks, sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla; beat to blend well.
4. In another large bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff but not dry. Using a rubber spatula, gradually fold beaten egg whites into cheese mixture, one third at a time, just until combined. Drain raisins, discarding Marsala, and fold into batter along with pine nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake cheesecake 50 to 60 minutes, until center is firm. Let cool 30 minutes. Slip a knife around edges of pan and release springform.