Italian Marinara Or Tomato Sauce
|White onion||1 , chopped|
|Green onion||3 , chopped finely|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 , chopped|
|Carrot||1 Small, chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), chopped|
|Potato||1 , sliced (soaked in water)|
|Zucchini||1 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef||1 Pound, sliced|
|V8 juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic bread slice||200 Gram (4 slices)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For zucchini and eggplant|
|Zucchini||1 , thinly sliced|
|Eggplant||1 , thinly sliced|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a skillet, heat oil and add onion, green onion, garlic, sauté for 2-3 minutes until light brown.
2. Add carrot, bell peppers, celery, potatoes and zucchini. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Transfer half of the vegetables to a bowl. Reserve half of the vegetable for future use.
4. Add tomato sauce, v8 juice and tomato paste. Add water and mix well.
5. Stir in beef slices and tomatoes. Keep stirring, season with Italian seasoning.
6. Microwave at high heat for 10 minutes then at low heat for 20-30 minutes.
7. Serve the Beef Marinara with Spaghetti and enjoy the dinner!
1. Paste parmesan cheese on the garlic bread. Spread Italian seasoning over them.
2. Toast the bread until golden brown on both sides.
3. Serve the Bread Toast with beef marinara for dinner!
1. In a large pot, boil the water and add spaghetti. Cook for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the water and transfer the spaghetti to a serving dish. Pour olive oil and add salt, stir well.
3. Serve the Spaghetti with beef marinara for dinner!
FOR ZUCCHINI AND EGGPLANT
1. Marinate the zucchini and eggplant with Italian seasoning.
2. Grill/fry them until golden brown.
3. Serve grilled zucchini and eggplant with beef marinara for dinner!
Calories 726 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.9%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.4 mg25.1%
Sodium 947.4 mg39.5%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 41 g82.1%
Vitamin A 147.3% Vitamin C 276%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 36.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet