Want To Make Italian Pesto With Walnuts?
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Iceberg lettuce head||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinaigrette||2 Tablespoon|
|For italian pesto|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green hot chili pepper||4|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm)|
|Basil leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Italian)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sourdough bread slice||2 (to serve)|
1. In a bowl, place the salmon fillet and add olive oil and Italian seasoning. Marinate well. Cover the marinated salmon in a foil.
2. Grill the salmon on both sides until done.
3. Recipe follows.
4. In a bowl, place the iceberg lettuce. Pour balsamic vinaigrette and combine with lettuce.
5. Recipe follows.
FOR ITALIAN PESTO
6. In a blender, add lemon juice, olive oil, green chilies, garlic, Italian basil, salt, black pepper and walnuts.
7. Blend to a smooth paste. Transfer it to a dish and add parmesan cheese. Mix well.
8. Apply 1 ½ teaspoon of pesto on each sourdough bread slice.
9. Serve the Grilled Salmon with Italian Pesto, Sourdough Bread and Lettuce Salad. Have some California merlot wine and enjoy the dinner!