1. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, oil, salt and milk, mix everything with a wooden spoon until everything is well incorporated.
2. Once done dust flour on the work top and transfer the dough on the worktop, knead with your hand until smooth dough is formed.
3. Take a small amount from the dough and roll it to form a round circle shape.
4. Once done rolling all the dough, make the calzone in two ways, first way is to apply tomato sauce on half side of the dough, put sliced tomatoes, genoa salami and mozzarella cheese, fold into a half circle and seal the edges.
5. Place the calzone on a preheated frying pan and cook on both the sides until the dough is cooked.
6. The second way is to preheat the frying pan on high, place the rolled dough on the pan, using a fork make holes in the dough.
7. Cook the dough until done and then remove place it on a plate, fill it with Italian salami, salad greens, genoa salami, mozzarella cheese and mayonnaise and fold it and serve.
8. Serve the piadina e calzone along with coke.
Things You Will Need