1. Peel and dice the carrots, slice the onion, set aside.
2. In a large deep saucepan pour oil and add the carrots, onions, salt and the ground meat, stir and cook until the meat is cooked completely and reduced, on medium high heat or on 7 setting.
3. Stir continuously, add the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes and stir everything together and cook further on medium heat or on 5 setting.
4. Cover the pan and cook for 30- 40 minutes, once done turn off the heat and let it cool.
5. Serve the ragu sauce with pasta or lasagna.
Store the ragu sauce in an air tight container.