Weight Watcher Recipe 6 points a serving. Feel free to ask any questions!
16 Ounce, tube (cut into small slices)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Red bell pepper
1 , chopped
1⁄2 , chopped finely
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1 , chopped
Non stick cooking spray
4 Dash (for griddle, boiler and pan)
1. Preheat a griddle over medium high heat. Spray non stick spray over it.
2. Spread non stick spray on a broiler and preheat it.
3. Sprinkle salt and chili powder on both sides of the flank steak. Cook the steak on griddle until the thermometer inserted measures 145 F.
4. When the steak is done place it on a cutting board and let it stand for 5 minutes.
5. Put polenta pieces on the racks and cook them in the broiler for 2 minutes on each side.
6. In a pan, spray non stick spray and add red bell pepper, corn, onion and jalapeno. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro.
7. Cut the steak into 16 pieces.
8. Place three polenta pieces on a serving plate and place steak over it. Top with the vegetable mix and serve.
Would you like to have a simple healthy and delicious meal. Have a look at this amazing video which shows a recipe for grilled steak that serves as a fantastic meal with crispy polenta and colorful vegetables. Try out this wonderful low cal dish that is great only for weight watchers but a nutritious meal for all.
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Sliced Steak With Crispy Polenta Recipe Video, Grilled Steak With Crispy Polenta And Vegetables