|Beef||250 Gram, minced|
|Pork||250 Gram, minced|
|Onion||1 Large, finely diced|
|Carrots||2 Medium, finely diced|
|Celery stalks||3 , finely diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely sliced hard neck (Purple Stripe, Refer Video)|
|Dry red wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Fettucine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cook the vegetables and garlic first. It is very important to cook the onion, celery, carrot and garlic over a medium to low heat for at least 20 minutes. The vegetables should be very soft and starting to turn golden brown. Try not to cook at a high heat.
2. Add the meat, wine and Passata.
3. Add the meat and fry until there is no more pink left.
4. Add the wine and Passata and stir until well combined.
5. Cook the bolognaise for at least 1 hour on a low heat.
6. Cook the pasta as per the directions.
To Serve :
7. Spoon 1 or 2 large ladles of the meat sauce into a large deep fry pan and heat until bubbling.
8. Once the pasta is cooked add to the fry pan with the sauce and mix well.
9. Transfer to a large bowl or serving dish and sprinkle with parmarsan cheese.